16th August 2018, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Financial Markets Management) in Apeejay Stya University, Gurgaon?

Hi, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Apeejay Stya University, Gurgaon for MBA(Financial Markets Management) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam as soon as possible. Thank you!

19th September 2018, 02:45 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Financial Markets Management) in Apeejay Stya University, Gurgaon?

In order to get admission in Apeejay Stya University, Gurgaon to study MBA(Financial Markets Management), candidates have to sit in the CAT/MAT/XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT or any Nationalized Entrance Exam. Candidates must hold a Bachelor's Degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any recognized universities approved by AIU/UGC or AICTE, or its equivalent recognized by the ministry of HRD, Govt. of India to be eligible.*Candidates are selected based on score obtained in the entrance exam and performance of group discussion and interview.
For more details, you should visit the below mentioned link.
http://university.apeejay.edu/index....ence#marketing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?