14th August 2020, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in IIIT Delhi?

Hello everyone, I am interested in studying MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in IIIT Delhi. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MTech in this institute? Please tell me asap.

16th August 2020, 10:07 AM
SIB@DAS

Default Re: Procedure to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in IIIT Delhi?

Procedure to study MTech (Electronics and Communication Engineering in IIIT Delhi:
Eligibility Criteria: Both GATE and NonGATE candidates with BTech/BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electronics Engineering(and its allied area) OR MSc in Electronics with 65% marks are eligible to apply. (For SC/ST/OBC/PwD/CW candidates 60%).
Selection Procedure:
(1)For both GATE and NonGATE candidates :- GATE applicants are short listed on the basis of GATE Scores.NonGATES candidates are short listed on the basis of their previous academic records.
(2)For NonGATE candidates :- to appear for a Written Examination at IIIT Delhi (syllabus similar to GATE).
(3)For both GATE and NonGATE candidates :- on the basis of Result of Test/GATE and previous academic records candidates are called for Personal Interview at IIIT Delhi campus.
(4) Candidates are selected on the basis of merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?