17th July 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

List of government colleges in Maharashtra which takes admission from AIEEE? I've secured 68 marks in AIEEE

i have scored 68 marksin aieee. can i get govt. college in maharashtra through this score. i am from u.p.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges that are affiliated and recognized by AIEEE? Can I get a seat in any deemed colleges? I have secured 72 marks in AIEEE
  2. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  3. Which college can I get after scoring 88 marks in AIEEE? Which are the best colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. List of government colleges I can apply for with AIEEE score of 147 in Maharashtra? Which one is most preferred?
  5. Can I get admission in AIEEE college after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  6. List of engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE?
  7. List of colleges offering B.E in Mechanical Engineering after scoring 58.66% and 55 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Any chance to get admission in good universities after scoring an AIEEE rank of 40000? Colleges and universities in Maharashtra that take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  9. Will I get admission in good colleges in Mumbai based on my 53 marks in AIEEE? List of top colleges where I stand a chance?
  10. List of colleges in which I can get with 81 marks in AIEEE?
  11. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
  12. Colleges which I can get after scoring 104 marks in Maharashtra?
  13. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE for outsider in gujarat?
  14. Can I get a seat in any NIT or government college after scoring 154 marks in AIEEE B.Arch? -- [New]
  15. Colleges in which I could get after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Possibilities for admission to B.Arch colleges in Maharashtra without answering NATA after scoring 120 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  17. Admission in AIEEE colleges in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in government college in Amravati or Aurangabad through AIEEE? I have got 59 marks in AIEEE and belong to open category
14th May 2013, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government colleges in Maharashtra which takes admission from AIEEE? I've secured 68 marks in AIEEE

will i get admission in good college in up based on my 57 marks in aieee
8th August 2015, 08:02 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government colleges in Maharashtra which takes admission from AIEEE? I've secured 68 marks in AIEEE

List of government colleges in Maharashtra which takes admission from AIEEE after scoring 68 Marks as given below:::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>

=> Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha’s Cummins College of Engineering for Women, Pune

=> MGM College of Engineering and Technology, Navi Mumbai

=> Pune Institute of Computer Technology, Pune

=> PVG’s College of Engineering and Technology, Pune

=> Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Sangli

=> Ramarao Adik Institute of Technology, Navi Mumbai

=> Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai

=> SGGS College of Engineering, Nanded

=> Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institiute of Engineering and Technology, Nanded

=> Shah & Anchor Kutchhi Engineering College, Mumbai

=> Singhad College of Engineering, Pune

=> Smt. Kashibai Navale College of Engineering, Pune

=> Tatyasaheb Kore Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kolhapur

=> Textile and Engineering Institute, Kolhapur

=> Thadomal Shahani College of Engineering, Mumbai

=> University Department of Chemical Technology, Mumbai

=> Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai
29th April 2016, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 73 mark in 2016 aieee exam mains , eligible for advanced . which are the colleges from maharastra for whom i am eligible?
30th April 2016, 11:52 PM
baarsa

List of government colleges in Maharashtra which takes admission from AIEEE.

1.Sardar Patel College of Engineering,Mumbai
2.Textile and Engineering Institute,Kolhapur
3.PVG’s College of Engineering and Technology,Pune
4.MGM College of Engineering and Technology,Navi Mumbai
5.Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute,Mumbai
6.SGGS College of Engineering,Nanded
7.Rajarambapu Institute of Technology,Sangli
8.Pune Institute of Computer Technology.
12th July 2017, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

List of government college in Uttar Pradesh which I can apply from AIEEE? I've secured 75 marks in jee mains
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?