4th April 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?

Sir,
I am a student currently residing in Nagpur,India and pursuing a Bachelor Of Engineering degree in Civil Engineering but i want to pursue my post graduation in the field of Aerospace Engineering from MIT , USA.
I wanted to ask if there's any scope for me to pursuemy masters in aerospace engineering and i would also request you to guide me through the procedure and requirements for the same.
Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering from MIT, USA
  2. How may I do my education in Aerospace engineering from MIT(USA)? What's the admission procedure?
  3. How may I join UG course of aerospace engineering in MIT? How can I submit my SAT score to MIT?
  4. Admission in MIT USA for M.Tech with computer science and engineering or with Aerospace Engineering?
  5. Requirements for doing Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Top colleges for Aerospace Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to earn MS degree(PG) in MIT USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MIT, USA?
  7. What are the procedures to be followed to get scholarship for post graduation in USA?
  8. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US?
  9. Requirements for taking admission in MIT university in USA in Aero Astro Departments? How much GRE score is required?
  10. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  11. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  12. Is there any scope in aerospace engineering? I want to do Aerospace engineering in USA or France or Germany
  13. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from USA after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. How to get admission in ISRO after 12th?
  16. How to do PG in Aerospace engineering after passing 3 years electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  17. Subjects and requirements or Post Graduation?
  18. Can I get Thermal engineering college after scoring 33.232 TANCET marks? Can I get M.E Aerospace Engineering in MIT?
12th May 2014, 12:55 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?

This is not possible for you at this moment. You cannot pursue post graduation in Aerospace engineering without having the graduation degree in Aerospace engineering. Moreover, you are aspiring for institutes like MIT which is the topmost institute of the world in the field of technical education.

You need to pursue graduation then give entrance exam - GRE and TOEFL. You need to score exceptionally well in these exams and then you will be eligible for MIT. Your resume, statement of purpose and academic background will be checked while selection during admission in any foreign university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?