9th August 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How may I join UG course of aerospace engineering in MIT? How can I submit my SAT score to MIT?

I want to get into MIT undergraduate course of aerospace engineering.I am going to give SAT in October. I have not yet registered for it.When I register for SAT at College Board's website do I have to write that I want to send my scores to MIT. Also what Do I have to do as I want to start my undergraduate course next year i.e. MIT. Please help!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it mandatory to write both SAT 1 and SAT 2 for admission in MIT, USA? What is the required score to do engineering in MIT
  2. How can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering from MIT, USA
  3. Is it mandatory to appear in both SAT-I & II to study BS in MIT, USA? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  4. How may I do my education in Aerospace engineering from MIT(USA)? What's the admission procedure?
  5. Can I get admission in MIT for M.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) without TANCET if secured 34.45 marks in GATE?
  6. How can I study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology with scholarship?
  7. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  8. Procedure of admission in MIT USA after SAT?
  9. Cutoff to join Aeronautical engineering in MIT Madras and MIT Manipal
  10. Top 10 universities offering BS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad? Cutoff score required in SAT for admission?
  11. What is the procedure followed to do MS in MIT after completion of aerospace engineering in Coimbatore? -- [New]
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institutes of Technology?
  13. Is MIT good for engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Cutoff marks required in SAT to study B.Tech in MIT, US for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th and 84% in 12th?
  15. Which University I can apply for doing B.Tech in abroad after completion of 12th CBSE exams?
  16. Qualification required to study B.Tech in MIT through SAT/TOEFL?
  17. Can I get Thermal engineering college after scoring 33.232 TANCET marks? Can I get M.E Aerospace Engineering in MIT?
  18. Will I get a M.E Aeronautical Engineering seat or Aerospace engineering seat in MIT Chennai after scoring 39.052 in TANCET?
7th July 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I join UG course of aerospace engineering in MIT? How can I submit my SAT score to MIT?

hey is there aerospace engenring in MIT pune??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?