22nd November 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Pursuing M.Sc is possible having supplementary in Chemistry and Hindi?

I am a student of B.Sc 3rd year. I got supplementary in chemistry & my Hindi paper had been left, but I got 55 marks in English. Can I do direct M.Sc or can I appear in only one or two subjects to clear B.Sc final year by NIOS. I want your good advice. what to do? Please tell.

Related Questions:
  1. Supplementary students are eligible for K-CET counseling or not? -- [New]
  2. What are the options for me in Msc while pursuing BSc Chemistry from DU? Best institute of India to get my education in MSc?
  3. What jobs will I get after MSc Applied chemistry
  4. Eligibility to get scholarship after 89% in B.Sc in Chemistry and currently pursuing M.Sc in Analytical chemistry?
  5. Is it possible to do MSc IT after B.A? What is the eligibility for MSc IT? I have done my B.A this year and my subjects are Hindi, History and Sociology
  6. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers?
  7. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course?
  9. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Chemistry in distance mode?
  10. When will the supplementary exam going be held?
  11. Is it possible to do M.Sc IT after B.A? What is the eligibility for M.Sc IT?
  12. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  13. Time Table for MSc Computer Science 1 year supplementary exam?
  14. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc Chemistry externally?
  15. Can I take admission in Russia if don't pass supplementary exam?
  16. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  17. One can appear in KCET 2016 after clearing supplementary exam?
  18. Can I join B.Tech having cleared supplementary Chemistry?
23rd November 2017, 10:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pursuing M.Sc is possible having supplementary in Chemistry and Hindi?

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for M.Sc course until you have cleared all your left over backlogs in B.Sc course.
Since, still you are having backlogs in Chemistry and Hindi paper, you must have to clear your backlog papers, then only you can apply for the Masters degree course.
Candidates those who have successfully completed their Bachelors degree course can only apply for the Masters degree based on their performance in the Bachelors degree.
24th November 2017, 05:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pursuing M.Sc is possible having supplementary in Chemistry and Hindi?

No, you can't pursue M.Sc, if your B.Sc degree is still not completed. You need to clear the supplementary exams and then get provisional degree for admission.

You will not get migration certificate for admission in M.Sc, until you have completed your B.Sc degree completely.
19th June 2023, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

I got one subject supplementary in bsc final year i take admission in msc zoology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?