9th April 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.Sc IT after B.A? What is the eligibility for M.Sc IT?

Is it possible to do MSc IT after B.A? What is the eligibility for MSc IT? I have done my B.A this year and my subjects are Hindi, History and Sociology

dear sir,
i have done my b.a this year.my subject is hindi.history and sociology.now i want to do MSC IT from ptu. but i have no background in maths or computer.so is it possible to do MSC IT after ba.what is the eligibilty for MSC IT?please tell me in detail. my email id is:
[email protected]
I shall be greatful to you

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the different PG Masters Degree Courses Offered by Different Agriculture Universities in India? Which are the entrance exams?
  2. Is it possible to do MSc IT after B.A? What is the eligibility for MSc IT? I have done my B.A this year and my subjects are Hindi, History and Sociology
  3. What are the jobs available after MSc IT? How much salary will be offered? Can I do Ph.D after MSc?
  4. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  5. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  6. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  7. Should I go for MSc IT or MSc CS?
  8. How to do MSc in Zoology after completing MSc?
  9. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria of MSc Biotechnology and MSc Genetics?
  12. List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati?
  13. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  14. Eligibility and scope of M.Sc IT? Job opportunities?
  15. Can I get good job after B.Sc. in Microbiology from Calcutta University?
  16. Scope for nanotechnology after doing my msc in uk
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Integrated course?
  18. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
11th April 2014, 06:47 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Sc IT after B.A? What is the eligibility for M.Sc IT?

Hello Friend !!

M.Sc IT -- Master of Sciences in Information Technology.

This is a Post Graduation Course that expires in 2 years.

Educational Qualifications :

You must hold a degree in Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Communications Engineering / Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
or
An Equivalent degree from recognized universities.

M.Sc. degree or equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject is also acceptable for certain posts.

Students of final year Engineering or equivalent degree are also eligible.

You must not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years as on August 1st on year of conduct of examination ( upper age limit relaxable for SCs/STs,OBCs and certain others )

This educational qualification clearly states that, the students from the Arts Background are not eligible for doing M.Sc IT.

But with BA degree, you can apply for :

MA

MBA

Other Professional courses.

Good Luck !!
14th June 2023, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Sc IT after B.A? What is the eligibility for M.Sc IT?

After BA.. Which MSC i can take
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?