8th June 2021, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Pursuing Masters after a gap of 5 years and no work experience is possible by any change?

Hi Need Advice. I graduated with BE in Electrical and Electronics in 2017 and have been unemployed ever since then. I'm planning to pursue masters in power without research option to improve my employability . Should i pursue my masters, especially after having forgotten much of my electrical portion?. Will i be able to hold up for my masters degree with limited knowledge?. OR should i pursue something else like management ?.

10th June 2021, 12:18 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Pursuing Masters after a gap of 5 years and no work experience is possible by any change?

Pursuing Masters after a gap of 5 years and no work experience is possible.

It is possible to pursue Master degree now but it won't be fruitful in your case because you don't remember the concept of Electrical now.

You should go for job or any other course according to economical condition or interest.

You can check different recruitment notice to get job.
29th May 2022, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pursuing Masters after a gap of 5 years and no work experience is possible by any change?

I am 2017 passed out, Will there be any problem for issuing F1 visa if we don't have any work experience
31st January 2023, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Will it affect that I have gap if 6 years to do master in USA university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?