16th February 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Minimum experience required for pursuing Masters? Not having any prior experience affect our placements after masters?

Is work experience must before pursuing masters?? if yes then what is the minimum experience required?? as in months? n will not having any prior experience affect our placements after masters??

Related Questions:
  1. Does a gap of 3 years after B.E.(Graduation) without work experience affect my plans of pursuing Masters in US?
  2. Am I eligible for Master course done BA pass from Delhi university 12 years back?
  3. Which is the best branch of MBA?
  4. Am i eligible for government degree college lecturer after completing MBA HR
  5. How to do masters in USA after pursuing electrical engineering? Which stream should I select for my masters?
  6. Which further studies are best for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Masters in Mass Communication having 4 years of experience in Media as Freelancer and done Internships in NDTV and Live India?
  7. Is it necessary to clear NET exam to take admission in Ph.D?
  8. Scope of M Tech in Computer Science? How much is the salary package and what to do after M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it a good idea to do Masters in Chemical engineering after B.E Biotechnology?
  10. SIMC 2nd cut off list
  11. Can I continue my career in Execution field after PG Environmental engineering?
  12. Minimum qualification required for Masters related to Plastic technology from Germany? -- [New]
  13. How to get into Power Sector after B.E. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Can I do M.Tech in IITs with specialization in Power Plant Engineering?
  14. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D?
  15. How to get a good job after passing BCA 5th semester?
  16. PG course after B.Sc(Biotechnology) third year, last semester
  17. Can I do Ph.d. as well as Master degree at same time?
  18. How many years of industrial experience is required after Diploma for pursuing MS?
24th December 2014, 05:08 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum experience required for pursuing Masters? Not having any prior experience affect our placements after masters?

No work experience is required to pursue Masters. For MS in Engineering, you do not need any work experience to get admission in foreign universities. But, for MS in Business administration, some universities will ask for work experience to offer admissions. If you want to get admission in those universities, then you should have 1 or 2 years work experience. And in some universities, you can also get admission without any work experience.
Not having any prior work experience, will not affect your chances of getting a job in placements. But, it will be an added advantage, if you have some work experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?