30th June 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

For pursuing MBA what should I do BBA or BCA?

Hey! M vibhor,
m very muCh confused for my future ...
plz help that wat should I do for mba? Bba or bca ? Which 1 is easy mba after bca or mba after bba....so that I can good job or I can do buisness?

6th July 2014, 01:26 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For pursuing MBA what should I do BBA or BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey! M vibhor,
m very muCh confused for my future ...
plz help that wat should I do for mba? Bba or bca ? Which 1 is easy mba after bca or mba after bba....so that I can good job or I can do buisness?

First of all to tell about MBA it stand for Master of Business Administration and it is a Post Graduate course and this course is of a duration of 2 years consisting of 4 semesters.

And as you have having confusion on whether to do BCA or BBA to join in MBA,doing either of the courses will make you eligible for applying for the MBA course but the thing is if you regard the knowledge that is to be gained and to to know well about the MBA course means it is better to choose BBA course which is Bachelor of Business Administration and this course is of 3 years.

This course offers you the correct stream of study for MBA course,and for joining in MBA course you would need to have written the entrance exam along with satisfying the needed education qualification

Regards
~Jxsab~
12th May 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For pursuing MBA what should I do BBA or BCA?

I had done my 10th & I was persuing my diploma in electrcl branch.. I have studied till 2nd year but now I am unable to complete diploma. So I want to do bba. Shall I go for bba or any other course I should prefer ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?