4th April 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required for admission PG in Banking? Duration of course?

What qualification is recuire to get the admission in post graduation in banking ??
It can do after b.com only??
How many years it need to complete the course??

Related Questions:
15th April 2014, 12:57 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Qualification required for admission PG in Banking? Duration of course?

You mentioned that you want to know about the eligibility criteria for admission in PG ( post graduation) in banking. And you have also mentioned that what is the time period of the PG ( post graduation) in banking course and also you have confusion about is it do after B.Com or other. Now I am clearing about your confusion what you have questioned in the above. I think you are choose this PG ( post graduation) in banking course for the bank job. Now I am clearing you that no need to do any course for bank services. Because you can get bank job with appearing IBPS examination.

IBPS examination are of 2 types first one is CWE (common written examination ) and second one is PO examination. CWE (common written examination ) is for only clerical post and PO examination is for PO post only. As you has complete your bachelor degree so my suggestion is for you that you can appear for PO examination for the post of PO. If you want to know about PG ( post graduation) in banking it is a two year post graduation course. For this PG ( post graduation) in banking you have complete your bachelor degree with any discipline.
12th June 2016, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification required for admission PG in Banking? Duration of course?

Hello Sir , I m pursuing M.com from ignou. I want to do job in banking field.But sir i have got only42%in gradutation.Plz.reply me what 'll i do on my e-mail ajha0890@gmail. com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?