9th August 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get MScTech(Material Science and Engineering) admission in CIPET Murthal?

Hi friends, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information regarding the qualification which is essentially required to get admission in CIPET Murthal for studying MScTech(Material Science and Engineering) course. Please tell me about the qualification asap.

14th August 2019, 11:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get MScTech(Material Science and Engineering) admission in CIPET Murthal?

CIPET Murthal is offering MScTech(Material Science and Engineering). This program is a duration of 5 years Integrated course.
Those who have passed H.Sc/10 +2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry from any recognized university/institute are eligible for admission to MScTech(Material Science and Engineering) program.

Selection of candidates will be as per affiliating University norms.

You can find details at;
https://www.cipet.gov.in/academics/u...sctech_mse.php
15th August 2019, 02:46 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get MScTech(Material Science and Engineering) admission in CIPET Murthal?

The qualification required to study MSc Tech in Material Science and Engineering at CIPET, Murthal is a candidate must have done a 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from a recognized university. The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.cipet.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?