17th March 2021, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to secure an MTech(Energetic Materials and Polymers) admission in Institute of Armament Technology

Hi everyone, I want to do an MTech(Energetic Materials and Polymers) course in Institute of Armament Technology. I just want to know about the qualification which is required for getting admission in this college for this Post Graduation program. Please tell me immediately.

20th March 2021, 11:23 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Qualification required to secure an MTech(Energetic Materials and Polymers) admission in Institute of Armament Technology

Qualification required to secure an MTech(Energetic Materials and Polymers) admission in Institute of Armament Technology can be seen below.

You must have completed BTech in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 6 CGPA from recognized University.

You can get admission on the basis of GATE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?