26th August 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Question pattern and study materials to prepare for CEED?

Respected Sir,
I want study materials for CEED. Can you please arrange the study materials? Kindly tell me about the question pattern too. Thank you!

17th December 2017, 07:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Question pattern and study materials to prepare for CEED?

Examination Pattern and Books required to prepare for CEED Examination:

Examination pattern of CEED Examination is as follows, it consists of two Parts namely Part A and Part B.

1) Part A: Objective type question and exam on a computer (questions may be asked on MSQ, NAT, MCQ..etc.,). Part A consists of 50 Questions that are separated into 3 section, where 1st section consists of 5 questions, 2nd section consists of 10 questions and 3rd section consists of 35 questions.

2) Part B: It's a pen and paper test and questions will be based on design and hand writing type questions. The duration of the exam is 2 hours.

Marks secured in Part B only will be considering for preparing the final merit list. Some of the best books that are recommended for you are,

>> CEED (M.Des) Study Materials by Afaindia

>> Seeds for CEED by Bhushan Patil

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?