14th January 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it really worth to do MS from Bits pilani? What are the benefits?

Is it worth to have MS from Bits Pilani?
Will it be helpful to have PhD from other institute?
Is it AICTE approved?

Comments from who has pursued this course will be appreciated.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it worth to pursue MS degree(correspondence from BITS Pilani) while getting hired in Tech Mahindra?
  2. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  3. What steps to take for admission in BITS, Pilani? How to prepare for the entrance test? Way to get scholarship or financial aid or any other benefits?
  4. Which institutions are better, BITS Pilani or IIT Hyderabad? Which one to choose between Chemical, Civil and BITS Pilani?
  5. Details regarding seat availability and admission criteria for pursuing ME (embedded system) from BITS Pilani?
  6. What is the procedure to get admission for B.Arch in BITS Pilani?
  7. Detailed information with placement criteria of BITS Pilani for MBA programme?
  8. How to join MS in BITS Pilani?
  9. What is the value of MS(IT) from BITS Pilani?
  10. Can I get admission in Dual Degree program in BITS Pilani campus after scoring 283 marks in BITSAT?
  11. Polytechnic students can get admission in BITS Pilani or any other campus?
  12. Which are the colleges except BITS Pilani where I can get admission with BITSAT score of 238 and 83.2% in 12th course
  13. What is the scope of chemical engineering from BITS Pilani? List of suitable colleges?
  14. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  15. Fee structure of BITS Pilani for B.Tech courses, including hostel and mess charges -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do MS in BITS Pilani?
  17. What is the value of pursuing MS from BITS Pilani?
  18. Which are the courses offered at BITS Pilani?
16th January 2015, 10:11 PM
anair

Default Re: Is it really worth to do MS from Bits pilani? What are the benefits?

It is absolutely worth to do MS from BITS Pilani. It is no doubt one of the top colleges in the country. Besides, it has a rich research oriented faculty and facilities that focus on research and development. You will be very pleased with the programs there.
Yes it is AICTE approved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?