16th January 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Registration process of AP PGECET 2019?

Hi everyone, I have heard that AP PGECET 2019 notification is published. I want to register for AP PGECET so that I can secure admission in MTech. Can you please let me know about the process of registration for upcoming year AP PGECET?

19th January 2019, 10:44 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration process of AP PGECET 2019?

Registration process of AP PGECET 2019:-

-Go to the official website of AP PGECET 2019.
-Click on "apply online" link.
-Enter details (aadhar card is mandatory).
-Select the exam centres.
-upload the scanned image of photograph and signature.
-Pay the application fee.
-Take the printout of application form for further use.
20th January 2019, 08:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to register online for the exam, through their official website. You need Aadhar card, which is mandatory to apply for AP PGECET 2019. Hence, make sure you have it.

You need to upload scanned photo and signature of yourself. The application fee can be paid online and there is no need to send any physical application form through post.
20th January 2019, 09:11 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Candidates will be able to fill the application form of AP PGCET 2019 in the third week of March.

The first step is to done the online payment because without payment you won't be able to move forward. After that the candidates will have to submit the details like name of the candidate, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.

After the fee is paid, the candidates will have to register and login has to be done by the candidates using the given presidential such as payment reference ID, hall ticket number, mobile number.

The candidate will have to provide a personal, academic and contact information and all submitted information has to be valid.
Fill all the details that are asked there.

After then you will have to upload your signature and photograph and then you will have to submit the application form but make sure to note down your application and registration number.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?