29th November 2021, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Army Dental Corps for MDS 1st year student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have qualified in NEET and secured admission via counselling procedure for MDS course and now I am a 1st year student. I want to apply for Amy Dental Corps. I would like to know about the requirements to apply for this Army Dental Corps for me.

30th November 2021, 07:00 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Army Dental Corps for MDS 1st year student?a

Educational Qualification: Candidates must be BDS (with minimum 55% marks in final year BDS)/MDS having passed from a College/University recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI). He/she should have completed a one-year Compulsory Rotatory Internship, as mandated by DCI, by 31 Mar 2021.
30th November 2021, 12:32 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Army Dental Corps for MDS 1st year student?

Requirements to apply for Army Dental Corps for MDS 1st year student is, your age should be 45 year not more.
Candidates must have completed internship.Dental council registration.And you should be medically fit.
30th November 2021, 08:27 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Army Dental Corps for MDS 1st year student?

Candidates must be BDS (with minimum 55% marks in final year BDS)/MDS having passed from a College/University recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI). He/she should have completed a one-year Compulsory Rotatory Internship & must be in possession of the Permanent Dental Registration Certificate of State Dental Council.
2nd December 2021, 01:48 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Requirements to apply for Army Dental Corps for MDS 1st year student is, candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called NEET and qualify it .
2nd December 2021, 09:48 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who are willing to join can register themselves through online mode joinindianarmy.nic.in

Must have completed one year compulsory Rotatory internship and must possess a permanent registration .
The age limit must not be above 45 yrs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?