11th June 2018, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get MTech(Computer Science) admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MTech(Computer Science) course in Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MTech(Computer Science) in Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MTech(Computer Science) in Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies?
  3. Can I become a Professor with MTech(Computer Science) Degree of Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies?
  4. Course structure of MTech(Computer Science) in Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies?
  5. Best colleges in india for doing mtech in VLSI or related fields?
  6. List of the colleges offering Nanotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Requirements to study PhD(Mathematical Sciences) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  8. Best MS universities in India which offer company sponsorship?
  9. Eligibility to study MA in Philosophy after having completed BA from Pass category?
  10. List of colleges offering MSc(Industrial Electronics) in Bangalore
  11. Best colleges offering Physics in Bangalore?
  12. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Population Studies) in Jawaharlal Nehru University? -- [New]
  13. List of Pharma MBA colleges in Hyderabad? Details about the courses?
  14. Is there is any engineering institute in Indore by name of Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Technology?
  15. Am I eligible to take admission in Pt. jawaharlal nehru institute of business and management(Ujjain)? I've secured rank 970 in MP-met
  16. Entrance exam and procedure to get admission in research course at Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research? Eligibility criteria for it?
  17. Are part time B.Tech courses available in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. Am I eligible to take admission in Pt. jawaharlal nehru institute of business and management(Ujjain)? I've secured rank 970 in MP-MET
18th June 2018, 07:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get MTech(Computer Science) admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies?

Requirements to pursue M.Tech in Computer Science in Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies:

Admission is generally done on the basis of the performance in
>> Written Test
>> Interview
as per the University rules

M.Tech in Computer Science is a 2 year full time program which provides fundamentals and advanced topics alike in theoretical background and prepares graduates for research in the current trends.

Name of the course - M.Tech in Computer Science

Name of the Centre - School of Computer & Systems Sciences

>> You should have passed Master's Degree in
* Statistics
* Computer Science
* Mathematics
* Operational Research
* Any branch of Science or
* Any branch o Engineering from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Or candidates from MCA background are also eligible to pursue this course. PG holders of AYUSH related subjects are also eligible to apply.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?