19th January 2019, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) in Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi?

I want to do ME in Computer Aided Design of Structures from Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course.

14th November 2021, 04:59 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) in Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi?

Yes, scholarship is available to study ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) at Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?