8th August 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) in Birla Institute of Technology-Ranchi?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in ME in Computer Aided Design of Structures in Birla Institute of Technology-Ranchi. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

23rd September 2018, 01:16 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) in Birla Institute of Technology-Ranchi?

If you want to study ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) in Birla Institute of Technology-Ranchi, you need to appear in the GATE/entrance test conducted by the institute. GATE qualified candidates are admitted based on academic record (Class 10th, 12th and graduation/Post graduation marks) and GATE score. Non-GATE candidates are admitted*based on academic record and entrance test score.
You can find more details on the official website link I.e. https://www.bitmesra.ac.in/Show_Admi...ptid=11&pid=20
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?