23rd July 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study MPharm(Pharmaceutical Analysis) in KMCT National College of Pharmacy?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do MPharm(Pharmaceutical Analysis) from KMCT National College of Pharmacy. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course.

3rd August 2022, 08:23 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MPharm(Pharmaceutical Analysis) in KMCT National College of Pharmacy?

The entrance exam called GATE and GPAT to study MPharn Pharmaceutical Analysis,after qualifying these entrance exam you will get a scholarship.

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their graduation degree in BPharm from a recognized university can do Mpharm Pharmaceutical Analysis.
5th August 2022, 11:37 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MPharm(Pharmaceutical Analysis) in KMCT National College of Pharmacy?

Yes, you will get a scholarship to study MPharm Pharmaceutical Analysis,but first you have to qualify these entrance exam called GATE and GPAT.

The admission procedure to study MPharm Pharmaceutical Analysis is, candidates must have a BPharm degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?