27th September 2016, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Regular degree and regular full time diploma both can be done simultaneously?

I am in the final year of my graduation and also doing my diploma course first year from another university simultaneously is it valid I will complete my regular graduation in 2017 and my first year of regular diploma course in 2017 is it valid please help

Related Questions:
  1. Is diploma considered to be full time if I have joined diploma course from second year?
  2. Will my both degree and diploma degree be valid if I have completed in private and regular?
  3. Can I do M.A in English as a correspondence course
  4. Is Non Collegiate degree from reputed university equal to full time regular degree or is it also called a part time degree
  5. degree conversion from regular to non regular -- [New]
  6. Is there any collage offering diploma(regular) by not going to collage and only attending exams?
  7. Eligibility for JRF? Can I pursue my Ph.D and JRF simultaneously?
  8. Whether Ph.D part time (internal) is equivalent to regular mode?
  9. Which is good to do degree course while working after diploma? Full time or part time?
  10. How may i get information about M.E and Ph.D through correspondence? I've completed my B.E(Civil) by regular full time course
  11. Two degrees are possible at the same time from different universities?
  12. Can we do both CA and B.Com with SRCC?
  13. Doing P.G in regular is good or bad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I do to study Bachelor's Degree after completion of Diploma Aircraft Maintenance course?
  15. Will I get admission in BCA in regular full time college after passing 12th from NIOS? Should I opt for part time university?
  16. Can a full time teacher of a secondary school having M.Ph Ed degree do Ph D from Kalyani University? Is it possible for a teacher to do the course without attending regular classes? Scope of doing Ph.D degree in distance?
  17. Is part time M.E good enough as compared to regular M.E?
  18. Difference between B.Com private and correspondence?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?