18th March 2019, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying LLM(Corporate Law) course in Institute of Legal Studies and Research?

Hi friends, I am interested to study LLM(Corporate Law) in Institute of Legal Studies and Research. But I don’t know anything about its scope and benefits. Can anyone of you tell me about the scope and benefits of this LLM(Corporate Law) course? Please tell me as soon as possible. Thank you!

31st March 2019, 03:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying LLM(Corporate Law) course in Institute of Legal Studies and Research?

Scope and benefits of studying Corporate Law from Institute of Legal studies and research is, you would be able to practice civil, corporate as well as can work with business houses, law firms, Government Institutions & bodies, NGOs as a legal representative. This will help you in making your judicial career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?