21st September 2018, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MJMC(Journalism & Mass Communication) in Saurashtra University?

Hi, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Saurashtra University for MJMC(Journalism & Mass Communication) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam as soon as possible. Thank you!

23rd September 2018, 04:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MJMC(Journalism & Mass Communication) in Saurashtra University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Saurashtra University for MJMC(Journalism & Mass Communication) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam as soon as possible. Thank you!

There is no entrance examination available to study MJMC (Master of Journalism & Mass Communication) course at the Saurashtra University. Those who have obtained the bachelor’s degree in any discipline of the Saurashtra University or any other university recognized equivalent thereto with at least 48% marks are eligible to study MJMC (Master of Journalism & Mass Communication) at Saurashtra University. Admission to the MJMC course is done on the basis of marks obtained in the Bachelor’s Degree and Interview. Saurashtra University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?