6th October 2019, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying PG Programme in Management course in IIM Bodh Gaya?

Hi friends, I am interested to study PG Programme in Management at IIM Bodh Gaya. But I don’t know anything about its scope and benefits. Can any of you tell me about the scope and benefits of this PG Programme in Management course?

30th November 2019, 04:52 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying PG Programme in Management course in IIM Bodh Gaya?

The scope and benefits of studying PG Programme in Management course in IIM Bodh Gaya are given below.

The benefits of studying PG Programme in Management course in IIM Bodh Gaya is that you can get good job opportunity for your bright future.

=> Banks

=> Colleges & Universities

=> Infosys - Bangalore

=> Lotophage - Bangalore

=> Hotel & Catering Manager

=> Logistics

=> Manager

=> Public Relation Officer

=> Publisher & Columnist

=> Retailing Manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?