13th October 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Post Graduate Programme in Management in IIM Visakhapatnam?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do Post Graduate Programme in Managementfrom IIM Visakhapatnam. But I don’t know about it’s benefits. So, I would like to know about the benefits of this course so that I can show them. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

27th October 2019, 03:44 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Post Graduate Programme in Management in IIM Visakhapatnam?

There are lots of benefits of studying Post Graduate Programme in Management. This is a 2 year duration course and after doing this course you can work in the field of construction, financial institutions, consulting firms, hospitality, information technology, manufacturing, transportation and logistics. Some of the employment areas are given below.

Colleges & Universities
Infosys
Lotophage
MNCs
SBS
Banks
My Eco Energy Private Limited

Some of the job types are given below.

Teacher & Professor
Logistics
Executive Director & Head
Public Relation Officer
Manager
Tourism Manager
Accountant
Publisher & Columnist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?