18th December 2018, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying MSc in Organic Chemistry?

Hi friends, I am interested to study MSc in Organic Chemistry. But I don’t know anything about its scope. Can anyone of you tell me about the scope of this MSc course? Please tell me asap.

23rd December 2018, 08:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying MSc in Organic Chemistry?

There are several scope after studying MSc in Organic Chemistry. Some of the major employment areas for M.Sc. Organic Chemistry*postgraduates are:

Agrochemical Companies,
Pharmaceutical Companies,
Petrochemical Companies,
Plastic and Polymer Companies,
Medical Colleges & Universities,
Metallurgical Companies

Job Types for Master of Science M.Sc (Organic Chemistry):

Deputy Manager Quality Control,
Professor,
Research Chemist,
Analytical Chemistry Associate,
Chemistry Project Assistant,
Synthetic Organic Chemist,
Research Associate

Also candidates can go for higher studies in the same discipline like, PhD, M.Phil, or post-doctoral studies in Organic Chemistry,*
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?