14th June 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

What is scope of studying Organic Chemistry after completing BE in Electrical Engineering?

Sir, i am pursuing BE Electrical Engineering from a renowned college of calcutta. But i have interest in organic chemistry too. What is the scope for me of doing organic chemistry after completing BE?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D after studying in MSc Organic Chemistry
  2. Can i do Ph.D.in Organic Chemistry after completing M.Sc. in same with 65%? -- [New]
  3. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  4. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  5. Is it a good decision to move from Master degree in Electrical Engineering to Engineering Management? Is Engineering Management better than Electrical Engineering? What is the scope of Engineering Management in USA as well as in India?
  6. Best books for basic Organic Chemistry and also for the rest of Organic Chemistry?
  7. Is M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) offered in HAU, Hisar? Scope of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?
  8. How to get a job in private sector after completing PG in Chemistry(MSc in Organic Chemistry)
  9. Can I take admission in MSc Organic Chemistry after completing graduation in chemistry without having Maths in 12th? Is there any entrance exam?
  10. What are the Jobs After M.Sc in Organic Chemistry for Girls?
  11. Is there any scope of doing PhD in Medicinal Chemistry for Chemistry postgraduate?
  12. Which are the government jobs after doing MSc Organic Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do part time course of Ph.D after completing MSc in organic chemistry
  14. How to do forensic science after completing MSc in Organic chemistry
  15. For how many government jobs am I eligible after completing MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  16. How may I apply for Ph.D course in organic chemistry through correspondence? List of the universities for the same? I am pursuing M.Sc in organic chemistry from Kolhapur, Maharashtra
  17. How may I do Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Sc(Organic Chemistry)? List of Institutes for the same?
  18. What is the scope of Analytical Chemistry in India? Which subject should I choose for MSc?
28th July 2017, 09:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is scope of studying Organic Chemistry after completing BE in Electrical Engineering?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is a less scope for you to find better job opportunities in Organic Chemistry field after successful completion of BE in Electrical Engineering course.

As you are from Electrical Engineering field, it is highly recommended for you to continue your studies in same Electrical Engineering field. i.e., M.E/ M.Tech in Electrical Engineering or in such relevant disciplines.

And the minimum educational qualification required to do Master's in Organic chemistry is B.Sc in Chemistry or Mathematics or Biology.

So as per my knowledge, you are not eligible to continue your studies in Organic Chemistry field. I strongly suggest you to choose the best stream before you move forward in choosing bright career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?