23rd July 2015, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to pursue MBBS to study MD in Neurology in JNMC? Total fee expenses?

Hello,
I want to know that to study MD in Neurology in JNMC, I should have to study MBBS first? What is the fees to study Neurology in JNMC? Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
13th December 2017, 11:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to pursue MBBS to study MD in Neurology in JNMC? Total fee expenses?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue MD in Neurology in JNMC:

Admission into this course is generally done on the bases of National level entrance test called NEET PG Examination which is followed by counselling.

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Post Graduation" (MD) which is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or such any other state medical councils.

>> You must have have a minimum of 1 year compulsory rotating internship in order to be eligible.

>> You must have secured minimum 55% marks in qualifying course. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, fees required for doing this course would be around 64000/- per annum and it may slightly vary from the one which I mentioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?