4th January 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MBBS in Australia? Total expenses of MBBS in Australia?

Dear All,
I want to study MBBS in Australia
kindly tell me how can i proceed?
and also tell me what are the expenses?
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in Australia after completing MBBS from Bangladesh
  2. List of universities and procedure to get admission for study MDS in Australia?
  3. Can I study MBBS from US or Australia with scholarship?
  4. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  5. Can I study in Australia after 12th? Percentage required to be qualified?
  6. List of foreign universities which offers MBBS under total expenses of 7 lacs?
  7. List of institutes with full expense which offers Mechanical related courses in Canada, Australia and UK for a Document controller?
  8. How to study MBBS after doing intermediate? I am from Pakistan
  9. Procedure to apply for Masters in electrical engineering in Australia? List of the colleges offering such course in Australia?
  10. Indian can study MBBS from USA or Australia?
  11. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  12. Procedure to study M.E in UK, US or Australia?
  13. Any can I get any degree or diploma in any other country like Australia or Canada after completing MBBS?
  14. How to enter in top medical universities in America, Australia, UK, Canada or New Zealand after completing MBBS in India?
  15. What are the MBBS degree courses offered by Russian and Chinese colleges?
  16. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  17. Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?
  18. Information on how to do MBBS after passing 12th with 61%? What is the total fee structure for MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
24th August 2017, 05:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MBBS in Australia? Total expenses of MBBS in Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear All,
I want to study MBBS in Australia
kindly tell me how can i proceed?
and also tell me what are the expenses?
waiting for your response

Candidates after completion of 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognized board are eligible to apply for taking admission to the MBBS course in Australia. They have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS to get admission in Australian universities. Apart from this they have to clear MCAT or UMAT or ISAT examinations for taking admission to the MBBS course in Australia. The fee for the MBBS course in Australia is around Rs 12 Lakhs per year. Duration of the course is six years in many universities. Candidates can apply for admission directly or through an educational consultant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?