24th April 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Should I study M.Sc(IT) after completing B.Sc? Scope of M.Sc(IT) in India and Abroad?

Hi Team,
I am about to complete my B.Sc(IT).
Should I do M.Sc(IT)? Can you tell me
the scope of this M.Sc(IT) in India and also in Abroad?
Waiting for your response.

20th October 2015, 12:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study M.Sc(IT) after completing B.Sc? Scope of M.Sc(IT) in India and Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Team,
I am about to complete my B.Sc(IT).
Should I do M.Sc(IT)? Can you tell me
the scope of this M.Sc(IT) in India and also in Abroad?
Waiting for your response.

Yes you can study M.Sc (IT).
This is a good post graduate course after B.Sc (IT).

The job opportunities after this scope are really high in India and abroad.

You can get a job in companies like Infosys, TCS, Wipro, CTS, IBM, ORACLE, Microsoft, Google etc.

The aspirant will get a job in software development, testing and networking.

You should study well and get good marks.
The competition for the jobs in IT companies will be high, because the engineering graduates will also apply for the same posts.
27th September 2021, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I study M.Sc(IT) after completing B.Sc? Scope of M.Sc(IT) in India and Abroad?

I am doing my Msc IT. After completing this course will I get the opportunity to join a product based company?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?