27th January 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?

Hi Sir
I want to study MBA in Hotel Management
I don't want to study more in India
Kindly tell me which university provides
this course in abroad and what is the scope in abroad
because i want to work in foreign also

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Hotels Abroad?
  2. Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
  3. Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
  4. Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
  5. Job opportunities in foreign countries after Hotel Management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of universities which offer Hotel Management course in Singapore for 12th NIOS Student?
  7. List of universities which offers Correspondence Hotel Management course?
  8. Scope of MBA course after doing B.Com? Will I get better job facilities after doing MBA in abroad? List of the MBA universities abroad?
  9. How tod o MBA in human resource management while pursuing bachelors degree in hotel management?
  10. How to get a job in abroad countries? I am doing MBA in hotel management and tourism management
  11. MBA in Hotel Management after completing BMS? or Graduation in Hotel Management is necessary?
  12. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Hotel Management) in India?
  13. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  14. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream?
  15. What are the opportunities available in Singapore for pursuing MBA? Universities offering MBA in Singapore? Job opportunities in this field?
  16. Opportunities available for me after doing BSc Hotel Management from a government college? Job opportunities in government sector after completing this course?
  17. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  18. Do I have any job opportunities in Defense Sector after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism?
29th January 2015, 02:25 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?

Following are some of the best foreign universities, which are offering Hotel management course.

University of Birmingham
Address:
Edgbaston, Birmingham, West Midlands B15 2TT,
United Kingdom

University of Surrey
Address:
Guildford, Surrey GU2 7XH,
United Kingdom

University of Kent
Address:
Lexington, KY 40506,
United States

Robert Gordon University
Address:
Garthdee House, Garthdee Road, Aberdeen,
Aberdeen City AB10 7QB, United Kingdom

Manchester Metropolitan University
Address:
Lower Ormond Street,
Manchester M15 6HB, United Kingdom

Sheffield Hallam University
Address:
Howard Street, Sheffield,
South Yorkshire S1 1WB, United Kingdom

Job opportunities:-
If you can complete your Hotel management course from any of these universities, you will have a good chances to get a job. And the chances of getting a job even depends on your communication skills and knowledge in the hotel management sector.
31st May 2023, 11:32 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?

There are several universities abroad that offer MBA programs in Hotel Management or Hospitality Management. Here is a list of some renowned universities:

Cornell University - School of Hotel Administration (United States)
Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (Switzerland)
Les Roches Global Hospitality Education (Switzerland, Spain, China)
Glion Institute of Higher Education (Switzerland, United Kingdom)
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University - School of Hotel and Tourism Management (Hong Kong)
IMI International Management Institute Switzerland (Switzerland)
Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management (United Arab Emirates)
Les Roches Marbella International School of Hotel Management (Spain)
University of Surrey - School of Hospitality and Tourism Management (United Kingdom)
École hôtelière de Genève (Switzerland)
These universities offer comprehensive MBA programs in Hotel Management or Hospitality Management, focusing on various aspects of the industry such as leadership, strategic management, finance, marketing, operations, and guest services.

Job opportunities after completing an MBA in Hotel Management can be diverse and include positions in:

Hotel and Resort Management
Event Management
Food and Beverage Management
Tourism and Travel Management
Hospitality Consulting
Sales and Marketing in the Hospitality Industry
Revenue Management
Hospitality Real Estate Development
Luxury Brand Management
Hospitality Entrepreneurship
The hospitality industry offers a wide range of career paths, both nationally and internationally. Graduates with an MBA in Hotel Management often have access to management and leadership positions in prestigious hotels, resorts, restaurants, event management companies, tourism organizations, and hospitality consulting firms.

It is important to note that the availability of job opportunities and specific roles may vary based on the location, industry trends, and individual experience. Networking, internships, and gaining practical experience during your studies can significantly enhance your chances of securing rewarding job opportunities in the hospitality sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?