4th April 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Should I study Master of Theology in New Testament in Mission India Theological Seminary, Nagpur?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do Master of Theology in New Testament from Mission India Theological Seminary, Nagpur. As I am interested to do Master of Theology in New Testament, so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

13th April 2019, 08:17 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study Master of Theology in New Testament in Mission India Theological Seminary, Nagpur?

=> Master of Theology in New Testament is a post graduation course and the duration of Master of Theology in New Testament course is two years.

=> As per my suggestion, yes you should study Master of Theology in New Testament in Mission India Theological Seminary, Nagpur.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Mission India Campus, Khadgaon, Kalambi Post, Kalmeswar Tehsil
Nagpur, Maharashtra 441501, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?