11th July 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study Diploma(Theology) in Mission India Theological Seminar, Nagpur? Course duration and fee expenses?

Hi Sir,
I want to join Mission India Theological Seminar, Nagpur for Diploma(Theology) course. Can you please let me know the admission criteria for this course? What is the course duration and please provide me the fee expenses.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  2. Admission procedure, course duration, fee expenses and specializations available to study Medicine Post Graduation course in India for MD holder of Russia?
  3. Does IP University offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy? Eligibility criteria, course duration and fee expenses?
  4. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in History?
  5. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study PGDCA course?
  6. Admission criteria, fee expenses and course duration of Diploma(Diamond Grading & Identification) in Solitaire Diamond Institute?
  7. Entrance exams available for Master of Mass Communication and Journalism admission in India? Fee expenses and course duration?
  8. Courses available to study in PG Diploma for ECE Diploma student in Karnataka? Course duration and fee expenses?
  9. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in Tamil Astrology in Karpagam University?
  10. List of distance universities offering PhD(Hospital Management) in India? Details of course duration and fee expenses? -- [New]
  11. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  12. Procedure to join Ph.D course after passing M.Tech CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  14. Admission criteria and fee expenses to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in NorthPole Institute of Distance Education?
  15. Duration, description and fee expenses of Master in Finance course of Norwegian School of Economics?
  16. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 82.8% in 12th BSEB PCM? Entrance exams to get admission? Syllabus, course duration and fee expenses?
  17. Course duration and fee expenses of MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Butler University?
  18. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?
19th August 2016, 08:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study Diploma(Theology) in Mission India Theological Seminar, Nagpur? Course duration and fee expenses?

To get admission to study Diploma (Theology) course in Mission India Theological Seminar, Nagpur, you should have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board. MITS conducts an entrance examination and personal interview to offer admission in Diploma in Theology course. So, you need to appear and qualify the written entrance examination and perform well in Personal Interview, to get admission in Diploma in Theology course at MITS. The course duration of Diploma in Theology course at Mission India Theological Seminar, Nagpur is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?