25th May 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Should I study MBA(Biotechnology) in Gandhigram College of Fashion Designing?

Should I study MBA(Biotechnology) in Gandhigram College of Fashion Designing? Please, do let me know whether should I do it or not.

26th May 2019, 11:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study MBA(Biotechnology) in Gandhigram College of Fashion Designing?

Before taking admission at any college in any course, you should visit the college campus and also look at the previous track record of placement at the college. If previous batches are placed at a good company with a decent package according to your career goal, then you should take admission.

If you don't find anything good at the college and also placement is not good enough, then you should look at other options.
27th May 2019, 12:53 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study MBA(Biotechnology) in Gandhigram College of Fashion Designing?

As per my suggestion, yes you should study MBA(Biotechnology) at Gandhigram College of Fashion Designing. The name of the best job opportunity for you after completing this course is given below.

=> Research Laboratories

=> Agriculture and Allied Industries

=> Chemical Industry

=> Educational Institutions

=> Pharmaceutical Companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?