22nd July 2018, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Fashion Studies in Gandhigram College of Fashion Designing?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the process for getting admission in Gandhigram College of Fashion Designing for studying Bachelor of Fashion Studies? I want to secure admission for this BFS course in Gandhigram College of Fashion Designing. Kindly help me!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Fashion Studies in Gandhigram College of Fashion Designing?
  2. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Fashion Studies in Gandhigram College of Fashion Designing?
  3. How many Bachelor of Fashion Studies seats are available in Gandhigram College of Fashion Designing?
  4. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Fashion Studies in Gandhigram College of Fashion Designing?
  5. Procedure to become an amazing Fashion Designer
  6. Possibility to join NIFT to study Fashion Designing course if studying with Commerce stream? List of Fashion Designing courses for me?
  7. Does Mathematics needed for B.Sc in Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information about different types of Fashion Designing courses
  9. Entrance exam available to study BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design? -- [New]
  10. Can i study Fashion Designing after doing B.Tech from CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Difference between Bachelor of Fashion Designing and Bachelor of Fashion Technology?
  12. Eligibility to get Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design admission in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?
  13. Admission procedure to study MSc(Fashion Designing) in Madras Institute of Fashion Technology?
  14. How to apply for Fashion Designing course having 60 percent in 12th?
  15. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  16. What can I do if I want to do Fashion Designing? Subjects required to study for Fashion Designing?
  17. What should I do to start fashion designing right after 10th exams?
  18. How to become a fashion designer, being from a small town?

26th July 2018, 05:04 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Fashion Studies in Gandhigram College of Fashion Designing?

Gandhigram college of fashion designing is one of the college which offers graduation & post graduation level degrees in fashion related courses.

BFS (Bachelor of Fashion Studies) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in science stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.
If you meet the requirements then you can get admission in the university.
The admissions are given based on the entrance exam conducted by the university and the candidates who have qualified in the other entrance exams conducted by different states are also eligible for getting admission into the university.

For applying to the exam you need to visit the college directly and fill the form and submit with required documents. Based on your performance in the exam you can get admission in the university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?