22nd December 2017, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Study material for social science subject for labour officer job

Sir, I have completed MSW. I have no idea for study in social science for labour officer. Can you please give materials for social science.

24th December 2017, 11:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Study material for social science subject for labour officer job

Study Materials recommended for Labour Officer jobs for Social Science Subject:

I strongly suggest you to follow NCERT books for this subject for any kind of recruitment generally. The reason why I suggest you to follow these books is that, each every concept is mentioned clearly in that book. Besides this, it's easy for us to go through the conceptwise referring to get good command over concepts.

>> NCERT Solutions Social Science for Class 10th by Gajendra Singh and Gurudarshan Singh

>> Encyclopedia for General Science for General Competitions by Experts Compilation

>> Refer NCERT Social Sciences books from 6th to 10th Classes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?