6th November 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Which subject in SET is suitable for M.Tech in industrial electronics candidate?

Hi, I am Rashmi pursuing M.Tech in industrial electronics. Please mention the syllabus of SET exam and also which stream I need to go in SET? Please mail me [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  2. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  3. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  4. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  6. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  8. Mtech(Industrial Pollution ctrl) vs MTech(Industrial Biotechnology)
  9. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  10. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  11. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  12. Which subject should I opt after M.Pharmacy for CSIR NET and SET? -- [New]
  13. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  14. Can I do M.Tech with signals and systems specialization? Is there good scope for it in future?
  15. Which branch is suitable to do after B.Tech Electronics and M.Tech Chemical?
  16. How to apply for internship for M.Tech applied electronics
  17. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  18. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
11th November 2016, 11:36 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject in SET is suitable for M.Tech in industrial electronics candidate?

You can select subject like engineering sciences and electronics for SET. Just make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your M.Tech degree. It will be better for you to prepare for such subject which closely resembles your post graduation degree.

According to your M.Tech degree, you can choose above mentioned subjects as they are closely related to your qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?