14th February 2017, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I opt after M.Pharmacy for CSIR NET and SET?

Hi, I completed M.Pharmacy in pharmaceutical analysis and quality assurance, but I did my intermediate with MPC group. So, problem is for which subject. I have to appear for CSIR NET exam and also SET exam. some people are telling life sciences, and or chemical sciences for an pharmacy student and MPC back ground candidate which subject is suitable to crack CSIR NET? Which subject is easy? which subject is related to pharmacy? Some people are telling me life science having so much competition and syllabus is different and in chemical science physical, organic, in organic chemistry will be there like that they are telling. plz help me to select an subject. i m having confusion. Please reply me. Waiting for the answer to my mail id is [email protected]

20th February 2017, 07:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I opt after M.Pharmacy for CSIR NET and SET?

If you are from MPC background, then you have to select chemical sciences because life sciences is not your basic subject in class 12th, which will create problems.

Hence, you have studied chemistry at class 12th, which means you won't have issues while studying this subjects plus M.Pharmacy also must be having some chemistry related subjects.
3rd February 2018, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

I am student of final year Pharma.D which subject should I choose to crack CSIR UGC NET exam & CBSE UGC NET exam.
My email I'd is [email protected].
My intermediate background is Bi.P.C
8th January 2020, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

which subject I opt for UGC net 2020? I have M. Pharm with pharmaceutics , 12th base PCB
17th July 2020, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed Mpharmacy in Pharmaceutical analysis and QualityAssurance, but I am little bit poor in chemistry.My 12th class basic subject is Bi.P.C.Is it better toopt for life sciences or chemical sciences for CSIR exam?What will be the competation levels compared to two streams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?