16th February 2017, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose after completing chartered accountant course?

Sir, I am a chartered accountant. I selected PG option d, and Graduation option c, but in part 3, subject related to commerce stream in PG are not appearing. Also, there are only 4 subjects in PG which I have studied. Please help.

28th February 2017, 05:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I choose after completing chartered accountant course?

Chartered Accountancy is not a post graduation degree course. Therefore, if you don't have any PG degree, then it is not wise to mentioned your CA qualification as PG qualification in the application form. It is a professional qualification but not an UGC recognized degree.

Therefore, you have to select the suitable options according to your qualification. If you have done PG in commerce, then surely you can select the subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?