25th July 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further after completing 10th to become a Chartered Accountant?

Hello everyone,
I am a student of 10th class. I have done with my Board exams. I want to become a Chartered Accountant. Please tell me what I have to do for this?

26th July 2015, 03:44 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do further after completing 10th to become a Chartered Accountant?

As you mention that you passed 10th class this year so, I think you are confused in taking subjects for 11 and 12th class here i suggests you go for commerce stream or commerce subjects ( Economics / Business / Accounts) because for CA you must need to appear in the entrance test CPT and same test follow CBSE and commerce syllabus so its better to take commerce now
26th July 2015, 06:12 PM
pjgp

Default Re: What should I do further after completing 10th to become a Chartered Accountant?

Yes, you can do chartered accountant after 10th standard.
First you have to do MEC in any recognised college, then you have to do apply for entrance exam CPT. Subjects in cpt are quantiative aptitude, law, economics, accounts.
After qualifying the CPT the duration is 3months/6months . you are eligible to go for IPCC( Integrated profession competent course) the duration is 9months, after qualifying IPCC. Subject in IPCC are accounts, law ethics and communication, financial management and costing, tax, advanced accounting, auditing, strategic management and information technology. you have write IDT Exam the duration is 45 days. After you are qualifying IDT exam then you have to do articleship for 2.5 years after that you have to attend the CA final exam after qualifying that you will become CA.
26th July 2015, 07:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To become a Chartered Accountant, you need to pursue CA course. The minimum educational qualification required to pursue CA course is completion of 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board. Since, you have completed 10th standard, you need to complete 12th standard to be eligible to pursue CA course. To get admission in CA course, you need to appear in CPT examination which is considered as a entrance examination for admission to CA course. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in CA course and after completion of your CA course, you can work as a Chartered Accountant.
26th July 2015, 08:18 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

* you can join 2 level by selecting MEC ,
by doing this coaching for cpt is not neccessary .
* You can also join in MPC but have to pursue coaching then only you can crack cpt exam .

CPT :- Common Proficiency Test .
Eligibility :-
* Successful completion of 2 level with aggregate (65%).

Apply for CPT examination
* CPT question paper consists of 200 questions
To qualify in CPT, one must score more than 100.
* After Qualifying in CPT exam , next level you have to face IPCC.
* In IPCC there are two groups .
Group 1 and Group 2
This is somewhat complicate.
If once qualified in this level , from that it will be very easy.
Next --->
* Article ship :-
* Here the candidate who qualified in IPCC have to work under experienced chartered accountant
* They offer stipend based on your IPCC.
* Duration - 1 year .

Final :-
* you have to qualify here , this is the final round .

--- This is the procedure to become CA --
26th July 2015, 08:57 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

You should register for CA CPT after 10th class. But, CA CPT exam can be attend only after studying 12th class. So, first try to pass Higher Secondary course so as to do CA. Candidates need to prepare on subjects like basic accounting, business communication, business statistics, economics etc for CPT. IPCC is the next level which can attended after CPT. This level also involves article ship training and IT training. Last level of CA course can be joined only on qualifying the above mentioned levels.
26th February 2016, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

What subjects are required in commerce stream to become a C.A?
19th May 2016, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the combination in puc commerce to become an ca also complete B.com
6th May 2018, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Which is more suitable (commerce or science)to become chartered accountants
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?