22nd June 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous year question papers of ICAR AIEEA for PG in Fishery Science programme?

Respected Sir, I am preparing to get in ICAR AIEEA PG program in fishery science....
i need some previous year question papers and syllabus....
please do me the favour

5th May 2023, 12:44 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year question papers of ICAR AIEEA for PG in Fishery Science programme?

The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) conducts the All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA) for admission to various PG courses, including Fishery Science. The exam is conducted once a year.
Here is the syllabus for ICAR AIEEA PG in fishery science:

Section A :- General Knowledge on Agriculture and Allied subjects. The section contains 25% weightage of the exam. It includes subjects such as Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Dairying, Fisheries, Horticulture, Home Science, Basic Science and Forestry.

Section B :- Physical Science. This section contain 25% weightage. The subjects included in this portion contains Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, and Statistics.

Section C :- This is the last section of exam i.e. Biology Science and contain the major 50% weightage of exam. This portion include Crop Physiology, Plant Biotechnology, Plant Pathology, Entomology, Animal Biotechnology, Veterinary Science, Fisheries Science, Dairy Science, Seed Science and Technology, and Plant Genetics and Breeding.

You can download the latest practice papers and previous year papers from the official website of ICAR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?