20th July 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous years question papers for Karnataka PGCET entrance exam for post graduation engineering?

Hi,

I am here by requesting you to send me the syllabus and previous years question papers for karnataka PGCET entrance exam for post graduation engineering.This exam will be conducted by visveswaraiya technological university,belgaum(VTU,belgaum).Please send me the necessary old question papers and help me out.

Related Questions:
4th June 2017, 12:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers for Karnataka PGCET entrance exam for post graduation engineering?

In order to help you to prepare for Karnataka PGCET entrance examination for post graduation in engineering, I have attached the previous years papers and also the syllabus. Find the attachments below and download the papers from the given link. Start practicing with the papers, and prepare well for the examination.

Best of luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf K.PGCET masters in engineering syllabus.pdf(1.03 MB, 11 views)
File Type: zip pgcet engineering zip..zip(15.16 MB, 3 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?