10th December 2014, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Teacher or Professor job in government sector for MFA(Painting) holder?

Hello
I just have to know either school Teacher or
professor any other option or govt.
job is there for MFA in painting holder,
after doing MFA that give us a good job in Govt. sector?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Government Teacher Jobs for Deaf and Dum children?
  2. Hindi Teacher government jobs in Navi Mumbai? Which exam should I give?
  3. Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for the position of Teacher in Bihar Government being a Diploma holder in Information Technology?
  5. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  6. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  7. How to apply for government teacher job after completing B.A with 61% and B.Ed with 60%
  8. Any government jobs in any government department? I am a DME Holder and aged 39 years
  9. What are the government jobs available for diploma holder in electrical?
  10. Can I apply for job in primary teacher in government school in Delhi? I am 36 years old
  11. Government jobs for Diploma holder?
  12. What are the jobs available for Diploma holder in BHEL Panchkula?
  13. Age limit to get Job in Government Schools as a Teacher?
  14. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  15. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  16. Latest qualifications required and exams to pass to be a government Teacher?
  17. Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs?
  18. Government jobs for Diploma holder in Horticulture?
11th December 2014, 11:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Teacher or Professor job in government sector for MFA(Painting) holder?

You can apply for UGC NET, if you are interested in a Lecturer job in a Government college. You must have at least 55% marks in your Master's degree to become eligible for UGC NET. If you belong to reserved category, then you need only 50% marks.

For becoming a teacher in Government schools, you need to first complete B.Ed from a recognized University and then crack TET (Teacher Eligibility Test). After qualifying TET, you will be eligible for a teaching job in government schools.

For more information visit http://ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?