26th October 2022, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Is there any change to get DNB course with OBC 48000 rank in NEET PG?

I got 48k in obc category from tamilnadu. Is there any chance to get dnb course. That was difficult for me to prepare again for NEET PG because of my family situation. Please guide me.

8th November 2022, 01:07 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any change to get DNB course with OBC 48000 rank in NEET PG?

The minimum educational qualification required for the DNB (Diplomate of National Board) course is a candidate must have a medical degree with a permanent registration certificate issued by the Medical Council of India. A candidate should also have successfully completed a one-year internship before submitting the application form. The age limit to pursue a DNB course is up to 50 years.

The entrance examination for the DNB specialties course is DNB CET-NBE. Candidates must clear the examination for entry and the validity of the examination is 2 years. Candidates who passed the entrance examination have to register themselves online for the counseling process for the DNB courses. Admission to the program is on the basis of merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?