18th October 2018, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Fashion Management in NIFT-Kolkata?

I have an interest to study Master of Fashion Management in NIFT-Kolkata. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this college? Kindly let me know asap.

9th November 2018, 05:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Fashion Management in NIFT-Kolkata?

NIFT itself conducts the entrance exam for admission in courses available at all the institutions across the country. You need to apply for the entrance exam, when there is a notification by the institution.

Admission will be purely based on merit and seats are allotted through counselling. Hence, make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam.
9th November 2018, 10:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Fashion Management in NIFT-Kolkata?

In order to study Master of Fashion Management in NIFT-Kolkata, candidate have to appear in the NIFT*Entrance Test conducted by the institute. Candidates are selected based on score obtained in the entrance test followed by group discussion and personal interview.
You can get more details on below mentioned website link.
https://www.nift.ac.in/apply-pg-programme
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?