24th May 2019, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Interior Architecture & Design in CEPT University?

I have an interest to study Master of Interior Architecture & Design in CEPT University. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this college? Kindly let me know asap.

26th May 2019, 05:31 PM
Dexpert
Member+

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Interior Architecture & Design in CEPT University?

Yes to get admission in Master of Interior Architecture & Design in CEPT University candidate have to apper in entrance test.
==>The written mostly conducted in CEPT University, Ahmedabad.
==>Written tests dates usually shared on admissions official website
26th May 2019, 10:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Interior Architecture & Design in CEPT University?

CEPT University conducts CEPT entrance exam for admission of candidates in Master of Interior Architecture & Design course. Qualified candidates from entrance exam are called for personal interview based on marks obtained in entrance exam.
27th May 2019, 07:05 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

There is no entrance examination conducted for admission in Master of Interior Architecture & Design in CEPT University.

The candidates are required to have minimum 55% in Bachelor's degree in Architecture (B. Arch) or equivalent recognized by the Council of Architecture. The candidates belonging to reserve category will get relaxation of 5%.

You can get the application form from the college and you have to fill it and submit it to the college.

A merit list would be prepared on the basis of which candidates will be called for Interview and Group Discussion.

Address:-

CEPT University
Kasturbhai Lalbhai Campus
University Road, Navrangpura
Ahmedabad-380009
Gujarat India

Phone: 0091-79-26302470
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?