24th May 2019, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Interior Architecture & Design in CEPT University?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in CEPT University for Master of Interior Architecture & Design then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

26th May 2019, 05:21 PM
Dexpert
Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Interior Architecture & Design in CEPT University?

Master of Interior Architecture & Design in CEPT University:
Eligibility Criteria :
1)Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture or Design or equivalent OR
2)Bachelor’s degree in Architecture recognized by the Council of Architecture OR
3)Bachelor’s degree in Construction Technology (five-year program) OR
4)Diploma in Interior Design of four years duration
[For General category candidate 55% and for Reserved category candidate 50% require ]
26th May 2019, 10:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Interior Architecture & Design in CEPT University?

Eligibility to study Master of Interior Architecture & Design in CEPT University;

You must have a minimum 4 years duration of Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design/Interior/Architecture/Design or equivalent from any recognized university.
Or
You must have a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture recognized by the Council of Architecture.
Or
You must have completed 5 years duration of Bachelor’s degree in Construction Technology from any recognized university.

You must have obtained at least 55% marks in aggregate as a general category candidate (50% marks in aggregate in case of reserved category candidates) in the qualifying examination.

For details;
https://cept.ac.in/faculty-of-design...ectural-design
27th May 2019, 05:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in CEPT University for Master of Interior Architecture & Design then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

Eligibility to study International Master of Interior Architectural Design in CEPT University is given below:

Bachelor of Architecture (BArch) recognized by the Council of Architecture with at least 55% marks or

Bachelor degree in Interior Architecture or Interior Design or Design or its equivalent qualification with at least 55% marks (with at least 4 years duration) or

Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management (5 year course) with minimum 55% marks or

Candidates with Diploma in Interior Design (4 years – 12+4) provided that course is considered equivalent to 4 year degree with at least 55% marks
27th May 2019, 07:08 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates are required to have minimum 55% in Bachelor's degree in Architecture (B. Arch) or equivalent recognized by the Council of Architecture. The candidates belonging to reserve category will get relaxation of 5%.

There is no entrance examination conducted for admission in Master of Interior Architecture & Design in CEPT University. The admission is on the basis of merit prepared through graduation marks.

The selected candidates would be called for Interview and Group Discussion.
27th May 2019, 09:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue Master of Interior Architecture & Design in CEPT University:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this Master of Interior Architecture & Design in CEPT University is given below.

Name of the College - CEPT University

Name of the Course - Master of Interior Architecture & Design

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Interior Architecture or Interior Design or Design or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

or >> Bachelor's Degree in Architecture recognized by the Council of Architecture or Bachelor's Degree in Construction Technology.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured is 55% in case of General category candidates.
28th May 2019, 12:49 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to study International Master of Interior Architectural Design in CEPT University:

1) The candidate must complete Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) or its equivalent with at least 55% from a recognized university.

2) Those who completed their Graduation in Interior Architecture or Interior Design or Design with 55% can also eligible to apply.

CEPT University
Address: Kasturbhai Lalbhai Campus, University Rd, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009
Official website -> https://admissions.cept.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?