2nd October 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to do Master degree in Animation? Best college to do this course?

I want to do a masters degree in animation, please tell me if their is any entrance exam I will have to write for that
Also could you please tell me which is the best collage for this ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a degree in Animation? What is the criteria to get degree in Animation?
  2. Is there any entrance exam to do Master degree in Animation? Best college to do this course? -- [New]
  3. How to do masters degree in 2D animation?
  4. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best colleges providing B.A degree in animation in India? Is there any entrance exam?
  6. How to do masters degree after final year BSc in Multimedia and Animation from Arena?
  7. Is there a masters degree after BSc in Animation?
  8. In which streams I can apply for post graduation? How to prepare myself for it?
  9. How should I join government college after doing BSc degree in Animation and Multimedia?
  10. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in Animation college?
  11. College for BFA in Delhi after Animation from MAAC, age 20?
  12. Are there any UGC recognized university from where I can study for Masters in Animation?
  13. How to do masters in Civil Engineering part time? List of colleges/universities offering such course?
  14. What is advisable M.Phil and then PhD or directly PhD?
  15. What to do after a Bachelor's degree in Animation and Multimedia?
  16. Is it worth to take BSc degree course in Multimedia and Animation after 12th science or should I go for certificate course after graduation course? Is there any college under Mumbai degree offering this degree course?
  17. Short term courses in business department after 12th?
  18. Which Masters Degree is a better choice for me to join after completion of B.Sc in IT?
4th October 2014, 11:08 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to do Master degree in Animation? Best college to do this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do a masters degree in animation, please tell me if their is any entrance exam I will have to write for that
Also could you please tell me which is the best collage for this ?
Yes of course, you must have appear and qualified in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. The entrance exam will be held during the month of April/May. The important notification regarding the admission will be published in official website of the respective university.

M.Sc ANIMATION ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

->The candidate should have completed graduation course in any discipline from recognized university. The applicant should also scored a minimum of 60% marks in the graduation course.

->Those who belong to SC/ST category are given a relaxation of 5% marks. Age of the candidate must be with in 28 years.

->The admission to this course is based on the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

COLLEGES OFFERING M.SC ANIMATION COURSE:-
  • Amity EduMedia
  • Arena Multimedia Academy
17th November 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to do Master degree in Animation? Best college to do this course?

what is different between Mater of animation / Master of Film animation & which is good Which college is best what was the fee
18th November 2014, 03:34 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Reputed institutes like National Institute of Design (NID) have entrance exams. You can seek admission for Master degree in Animation in colleges like:
NID, Ahemdabad
IDC, IIT Bombay
Arena Animation, 80 plus centers
Whistling Woods Institute, Mumbai
DSK Institute of Design, Pune
Graphiti,Mumbai
ICAAT, 4 centers
Xavier's Institute of Communication, Mumbai
Manipal University, Manipal
Animaster, Bangalore
29th June 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the jobs opportunities after m sc in multimedia and animation from st.xeviours college in Kolkata
30th June 2016, 07:28 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

The job opportunities that are available for graduates of multimedia and animation are quite high these days.

Jobs in private sector :

Graduates in multimedia and animation can get jobs with top firms of the private sector.
A few top Indian firms that employ professionals of multimedia and animation -
->DQ Entertainment
->Cartoon Network
->Bellpepper Animation
->Crest Communications
->Bluegrass Studios
->Reliance Media Works Ltd.
->Tata Elxsi

Jobs in public sector :

In government firms professionals of multimedia and animation can get the following jobs -
->Animation Supervisor
->Graphic designer
->Character Animator
->Free Lancer
->Content Developer
->Senior Technical Artist
->Modeler
->Story Broad Artist

Aspirants can also join the Gaming Industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?