6th March 2023, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for PGD Banking and Finance in SCDL

I want to do PGD banking and finance 2 yrs course. I am working as a Bank Manager for last 11.5 years in a PSB. Do I need to appear for entrance test for admission to SCDL Pune? Or can pursue it without an entrance test? Pl reply ASAP

6th March 2023, 12:47 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for PGD Banking and Finance in SCDL

As per the official website of Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) https://www.scdl.net/, there is no mention of any entrance exam for admission to their PGD Banking and Finance program. However, applicants must meet the eligibility criteria, which includes a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Therefore, as you have completed your graduation and are working as a bank manager for the past 11.5 years, you may be eligible for admission to the PGD Banking and Finance program at SCDL. You can check the SCDL website for more information on the admission process and eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?